Out on the 2nd Hand
Yesterday was a really bad day...
- Worked sucked
- I had to work late and then RUSH to get to the Planet Hollywood to meet everyone
- I couldn't find a parking spot
- I was wearing really high heels and forgot to bring clothes to change into. If you've ever done the self park at Aladdin/Planet HO, you'll know how LONG the walk is from the garage to the casino because you have to go through the whole mall. My feet were throbbing.
- When I got there I realized that Mookie, Don, Mrs. Mookie and me were all at the same table. I don't like playing at the same table with my friends because we are essentially trying to knock each other out.
Don and Mrs. Mookie...
- I went up to the counter and switched sweat cards
- I finally thought I caught a break when The Grinder sat down directly across from me! They have a $300 bounty on his head, so if I knocked him out, I'd cash.
- 2nd hand of the game, I'm the small blind and I have 5 2 offsuit. I flop two pair. I end up all in with the guy next to me, he has pocket aces and gets his third ace on the river - knocking me out of the tournament on the 2nd hand! If there would have been a Gigli award, I would have won it. Did I mention he limped in with pocket aces? Fucking Tool.
- Ummmmmmm - I didn't even have a chance to flirt with Mike! DAMN! It's not fair!
- To drown my sorrows, a cocktail would have been nice, but I decided on P.F. Changs instead. I order a meal to go. I spend almost $20 on the inflated kung pao chicken, I walk ALL THE WAY back to the car, feet still throbbing, look in the bag and there is NO RICE. Are you kidding me? No rice? I paid $20 bucks for a goddamn meal and they didn't give me any fucking rice? Too tired to walk back to the casino, so I drove home and stopped at another chinese food place and spent another $2 on white rice.
Jim, Claire, Mookie and Don...
Today can only get better I guess.
I just heard on the radio that Dane Cook is going to be performing at Mandalay Bay on December 1st. I HAVE TO SEE HIM! I love him. I think he's really funny. My goad today is to find someone to go with me.